2/5/10

Blogging....

Well, I did it. I have been a "blog creeper" for a while now (Life Under a Blue Roof, KoskerIdlewild, Kasch, Anything Can Happen...., Hippie, etc.). I love to read my friends' blogs but, more importantly, I have learned things from my friends blogs. Lots of great tips and ideas from people that I know and trust. So, as I was pre-washing my flannel fabric to make washcloths for Eli's hands (instead of using wipes) and handkerchiefs (thank you Shayne), I thought to myself, "I think I would like to blog too". I don't expect to be quiet as educational or exciting as some of my friends but I would like to share some of my thoughts and, to be completely honest with you, I want to brag about my amazing son! So, here goes. I will include my monthly Eli updates that get e-mailed out to our families but I don't really know what else I will include. At least I won't feel like such a creeper when I read other people's blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment