Hard to believe that Elijah is 22 months old already! We have had a very eventful month! Some of our highlights:
* Early in May Eli's friend Cassandra spent the night with us and we went to the Animal park. We all had a great time!
* Elijah hiked in Lutherlyn's hike-a-thon early in the month. He raised over $300 for the campership fund and he LOVED hiking around camp (it was more like running... we did over 1 mile and he never slowed down).
* Eli has started to sing. His favorites include "This little light of mine", "Elmo's Song", "Ring around the Rosies", "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", and "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes".
* Aunt Rita, Uncle Dan, and cousin Antonio are visiting! Rita and Antonio are staying with us for 2 weeks and Dan is around on the weekends (between work conferences). Antonio is just 2 weeks younger that Elijah so it is so exciting to have them here! They live in Budapest so we don't get to see them very often. About 3 days after they arrived, Antonio and Eli were hugging and kissing each other. They are so cute! Aunt Rita taught Eli an Italian song and Elijah LOVES it! Antonio walks around the house singing "Happy Birthday". We are really enjoying our time together.
* We visited the zoo and Elijah LOVES the fish. For 3 days now he keeps saying "fishy, shark, penguin, ZOOOOOOO".
* The whole Roberts family was here for a picnic over Memorial Day weekend. We all had a great time. It was so much fun to have all 4 cousins together! Elijah and Antonio loved playing with Emily and Sarah.
* Jon has done an awesome job working with Eli and teaching him to clean up. Eli sings a little "clean-up" song and helps put his toys away.
Those are the big events of our month. Elijah continues to talk and understand more and more. He is so much fun! Summer Staff training starts this Sunday so all of Eli's staff friends will arrive shortly.
We hope you are all doing well. Take care!
Deb, Jeff, and Elijah